If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (760) 520-1565

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold growth from water damage.

When moisture sits in a humid environment, it creates a perfect breeding ground for mold to grow. Once mold begins to grow it does not stop until it is completely removed. Our employees are trained on the proper removal techniques needed to know in order to remove mold and not having it spread. If mold is not removed in a containment it had a possibility for the spores to float and travel to another area of the room and create mold growth there. If water damage is acknowledged right away (about two days in most cases) then mold does not have a chance to grow. This is why it's so important to call SERVPRO right away. You can minimize your chances of having mold and the damage repair costs less.