Protect yourself from mold!
Here are some tips to keep mold out of your home:
- Keep the humidity between 30 to 60 percent.
- Provide for proper drainage away from building foundations.
- Regularly inspect plumbing and appliances for leaks.
- Keep gutters and drains clear of debris.
- Inspect the roof, windows, and other areas where water might enter the building, and perform necessary maintenance.
- Respond to all water instructions immediately.
- Keep in mind mold can grow as soon as 24 to 48 hours after water damage under some conditions
The first 24 hours is the most important in water mitigation. Be sure to call as soon as you detect a leak or water damage in your home.
Contact SERVPRO of NE San Diego at (760)520-1565 for assistance after a water damage or if you discover mold.